Wednesday, September 7, 2011

loving the 40's look

Hi there,
I'm back!
Mu summer was, is (because the weather here in Italy is still HOT)fun! The family and friends that came to visit us are back at work in Belgium and so real life is back again also for me!
My little boy is so sweet and 'oh so a good boy'!He is sleeping now...my angel!
The Summer Jamboree was amazing as always .Great fun, beautiful people.(soon some pics)
Now I'm working at the new Greetzfromtiz collection that I hope it will be ready for november! Later more about it!

Have you seen the Miu Miu winter collection? I adore it!!
It's so 40's!Lovely the dresses , the accessoires, the shoes,...everything!
what do you think about it?

And what to say about madonna's dress wearing at the film festival in Venice, simply amazing.

This shows that the fashion of the past is still so stylish and modern today.


Have a good day and see you tomorrow!
Greetz x


8 comments:

art deco dame said...

oh so many pretties!I will take one of each!

iLiveinmyLab said...

Gorgeous! I love all of those styles! They're fabulous inspiration!

bunny said...

I'm looking forward to see your new collection!!!

Madonna's dress is beautiful: I love butterflies!!

Ciao,
B.

online accounting said...

Gorgeous! I really like all of those styles! They're incredible inspiration!

Leaflet Distribution London said...

The Summer time Jamboree was awesome as always .Great fun, wonderful people. madonna's attire dressed in at the movie competition in Venice, simply awesome.

Jamaica Blue Mountain peaberry coffee said...

Effectively aspect designed elements for both men and women. Guys, normally aspect made hair agreements from vintage history, along with a exclusive selection of upcyceld vintage bracelets together sum up J's designs, developer of White Truffle.

Taxation software said...

Successfully element developed components for both men and women. Folks, normally element made hair deals from classic record, along with a unique collection of upcyceld classic bracelet together sum up J's styles, creator of White Truffle.

Taxation software said...

Successfully element developed components for both men and women. Folks, normally element made hair deals from classic record, along with a unique collection of upcyceld classic bracelet together sum up J's styles, creator of White Truffle.