Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I have to make a choice

It's again so long since my last post, I got a very busy time at work.

I had my first sewing lesson saturday, it was great fun and so interesting. For the next time we have to bring a pattern, picture of a dress that we like and we will start making it. Obviously vintage inspired for me...I found these fantastic patterns on www.betsyvintage.com ...My problem is that I can not choose....

I like the red dress a lot, for the summer it's so cute...

And this grey is adorable, elegant but not too much...(I think it is my favourite)


and these are all fantastic...



I have to start with one model ...but which one? They are all so beautiful!
greetz

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see why it's hard to choose, they're all so pretty! I'd say you should make either the second or the thir one. Good luck, and please let us see some pictures when you've made the dress!

AlicePleasance said...

Che bello! Anche a me piacerebbe imparare finalmente a cucire come si deve! Gli ultimi quattro abiti sono i miei preferiti :-)

Greetz from Tiz said...

I will let you know my choise and show it to you the day that it will be finished!
thanx so much for passing by!
greetz x

my vintage home said...

the grey one!

Anonymous said...

anche a me piacciono gli ultimi 4!;)