Monday, May 11, 2009

Back again!

That is a long time, I know girls...I was out these days, I took a long break.
The 1 of may I had a wedding of my so lovely friend in Milan, she was gorgeous, everything was special that day!
The little church was so beautiful!
And after the wedding I went a week in Belgium, Antwerpen to visit my sweet sister.
It was very relaxing, I did some shopping, I 've walked a lot!!And I 've eaten the best 'frietjes' ever!mmmhhh....

(vintage dress, bought in antwerpen)

(flea market in Brussels)
(french fries in Brussels)

I will be back very soon with some nice new things!
greetz from tiz x

3 comments:

AlicePleasance said...

Bentornata :-)
Buone le patatine in Belgio! Quando siamo andati con la scuola praticamente le abbiamo mangiate continuativamente per due settimane!!
E poi bellissimo il vestito :-)

Anonymous said...

It's nice to take a break from time to time and from the pictures it looks like you've had a great time. But I'm glad you're blogging again!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun ;)