Monday, May 25, 2009

sewing!

Hope your weekend was good girls!
Do you remember that I'm having sewing lessons? Well saturday we went to a very big shop to buy the materials so that we finally start to create our dress! I 've changed a lot of times the model of my dress, now I will start with a very simpel sun dress because all the others (I showed you a few weeks ago)were to difficult to make!
While we were searching for the right material, I've found this fantastic silk, oriental-style, I adore it! Now I'm thinking to let me sew a sort of kimono dress, I adore these colours and these flowers are amazing! In the second picture you can see the one I bought for the first made-by-me dress.



greetz x

3 comments:

AlicePleasance said...

Che belle stoffe! Quella violetta mi piace un sacco, sono sicura che il vestiro verrà bellissimo. Le hai prese a Senigallia?

Greetz from Tiz said...

ciao!
il tessuto l'ho preso a Fossombrone, ci sei mai stata?c'è tantissima scelta e i prezzi molto buoni!poi non è lontano da fano, credo.
bacio!

AlicePleasance said...

Ah sì, certo che ci sono stata! E' enorme lì!