Monday, November 30, 2009

Back!

Hi my lovelies!
It has been such a long time...I had a very busy week.
A week ago I've taken a flight to belgium to help my sister and her boyfriend to move!!!What a hard job! But is was fun and their new house is so beautiful...have a look :

The old house...me and Tom , my sister's boyfriend, at work (my sister was working all day so we had to do the hard work :-)

The beautiful new apartment with a lot of vintage.The kitchen is an original fifties!Fantastic!!

There is still a lot of work to do so...Take care my sweet sister and Tom!I wish you all the best and a lot of love.

Greetz x
very soon some nice info about Antwerpen...it's a lovely city!

3 comments:

AlicePleasance said...

Bentornata! E che bella la cucina anni '50 :-)

Greetz from Tiz said...

ciao anna!grazie...ti scriverò prestissimo!!bacioni

pumps & luiers said...

mooi huis, leuke plek