Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Colourful Christmas ideas

Every year I tell myself:'this year I will start very early with the research of lovely and original Christmas presents.' But it's impossible!! Every year I'm searching the last days for presents and sometimes I just buy things, even if I'm not so enthusiast about it.
So today I started my little resarch on the web and I 've found this Italian 'Miho' brand that is very colourful and ecofriendly. I like it a lot!Even for the little baby's room this could be a lovely idea.;-))




I especially like the birdhouses, I think these are so adorable!
What do you think about it?

ps.to make beautiful packagings you can find all kind of tapes and more from hipaholic
See you tomorrow with some other ideas!
Greetz,xxx

6 comments:

Hipaholic said...

Thank you for the nice post about the tape! Grts Anuschka

pumps & luiers said...

jep, de vogelhuisjes zijn super - fleurt je tuin meteen op!

translation services said...

Nice hand work the house is done very well

Price Action Trading said...

I tell myself:This year I will start early in search of Christmas gifts and wonderful original.

bunny said...

Very interesting tips, thank you!

I wanted also to invite you to my first giveaway!
If you have time, please stop by!

Ciao,
B.

L'armadio del delitto said...

Non manchi mai idee per i regali! Presenti sempre delle chicche che non avrei mai trovato!