Friday, December 10, 2010

friday love: lovely brooches made in Italy

It's a long time, I know! But the days are too short for me now!
In the mean time, my belly is growing, I'm in my 7th month now and it feels so good!
Well I will do my best to post some lovely things these last weeks of 2010... starting with today!
This brooches are very original! Vintage bottons used to create these adorable button-owls. I like it so much when vintage things are reused! Simply fantastic.
It's also a lovely Christmas idea, girls!!
So these brooches are all unique numbered pieces and all handmade,realized exclusively with vintage buttons.
The collection is created by Francesca Morini and Nimé studio.
You can aslo visit the blog or buy on etsy:
http://bottongufi.blogspot.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/bottongufi



My favourite is the one with the little watch!
Good week-end to you all!!
Greetz,xxx

5 comments:

SophieSweetVintage said...

Wow, heel mooi! Jij ook een fijn weekend :)

Rina said...

Hi! I´m glad that you are enjoying your 7th month! I love those owls! take care!

OneCraftyFox said...

These are so cute!! Hope you are having a fantastic start to the holidays, sweetie :)

pumps & luiers said...

bedankt voor je lieve wensen! héél leuke selectie weer eens, verzorg je goed, dikke kussen!

Sjaar said...

Die broches zijn echt prachtig en speciaal!