Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I changed my mind...polka dots!

How beautiful is she, the lovely Dita in senigallia wearing a soft polka dot dress.
I have to admit that I first didn't like polka dots!But now I simply ador it...Yes I changed my mind..I love the dresses, skirts but also beautiful are polka dot foulards and other assecoiries.
The Moschino collection is adorable.

the original 50's dresses are amazing, red, blu...gorgeous.
this one from http://www.coutureallure.com/

Betty in Mad Men


The polka dots are not only for day dresses , look how elegant this evening dress is (via swingbunny)




Would you were polka dots?


Greetz from Tiz
x

3 comments:

iLiveinmyLab said...

I've been on a HUGE polka dot kick this summer! I'm not sure if it's the heat here or what but I haven't been able to get enough polka dot blouses!

Nadine2point0 said...

They've been growing on me too, those pesky polka dots!

bunny said...

Like you I used to hate polka dots, but now I really adore them!!!

I have many other pictures of 40's stars wearing them! The Dita dress is very similar to a Marilyn Monroe's one. I will post picture on my blog son...

B.