Friday, January 21, 2011

friday love: colors and details

It's friday again, the days pass by so quickly.
Hope you are doing fine. Here it's raining since a few days,ppffff...In the mean time I'm preparing the last details for the baby!I just can't wait to meet him!!

Well, my friday love is very colorfull, I hope you like it!

If the real Birkin bag is too expensive for you , well here is an excellent solution!
The 'Together bag' by Thursday Friday. Shop online: http://www.thufri.com/


How sweet are these bows!!I adore the 'bow scarf'.http://www.unairdebrune.com/

Prada is Prada! Even the bangles are super fantastic!!!


Have a good week-end!
Greetz from Tiz,x.

9 comments:

pumps & luiers said...

die sokjes - super!!!!

Imelda said...

Heel leuke foto's, die strikjes op de sokken vind ik geweldig!
Moet wel spannend zijn, zo aftellen tot de baby er is!

Rina said...

I love the idea of those bags! amazing!

L'armadio del delitto said...

Ah! Questi tocchi di colore annunciano la primavera!

sell gold said...

You have a very good collection of accessories, bags and clothes. It is adorable. I like to see your colorful Friday love. I really like to visit your blog. Nice stuff!

seo services said...

It is very nice to see the collection that you have. I am really very Impressed after seen this beautiful accessories which you presented over here. It is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful things with all of us.

always tired said...

Wow, How lovely It is! I really like to see the beautiful accessories. Here you presenting beautiful clothes, bags and accessories. I will save this pictures for my personal collection.

Pet Meds Discount said...

These all photos are looking very amazing it is one of the best collection it is one of the best accessories like bags clothes and so on.

nationwide auto loan said...

You have a very good collection of accessories, handbags and clothing. She is adorable. I see your love colorful Friday. I love visiting your blog. Nice things!