Wednesday, January 5, 2011

waiting for our baby!


Like you already know, me and Alessandro are having a baby. Just 2 month and we will be in 3! Waauuhh, so exciting! We are very relaxed, maybe too much ;-) because we have to buy everything yet and even his room is waiting to be decorated and mobiled...

The only thing I did yesterday:I bought some poms on etsy because I loved this pictures and I hope to recreate the same atmosphere. Obviously the colors are different...all kind of blue for our little boy!
What do you think about this?
All kind of ideas or suggestions are very appreciated!
greetzxxx

7 comments:

Louise said...

Congratulations! That's fantastic. I love stencils on nursery walls. And a cute patchwork baby quilt.

iLiveinmyLab said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! Those pompoms are fantastic! You should definitely post photos of the finished room, I'm sure it will look amazing

Greetz from Tiz said...

Thanx for the tips Louise!
I will post pictures of the finished room!
greetz

Imelda said...

Moet wel spannend zijn, zo aftellen tot de geboorte!

Alvast een geweldig 2011 gewenst aan jullie drietjes!
xx

L'armadio del delitto said...

Solo più due mesi! Che bello Tiz! E la nuova casa, come va?

pumps & luiers said...

héél leuk - ben echt benieuwd naar pics van je huis en het kamertje voor de kleine rebel ;)
Ik heb overlaatst heel mooie muurstickers gezien , misschien eens op googlen
x

Ella said...

Really beautiful, I like it!