Friday, January 28, 2011

a very hard week! ;-)

What a busy week....many sad things happened these days: first broke my iron, than the washing machine, after that the HEATING!!Finally everything , except the iron, works again. UFF...in the mean time I spend my time between courses prepartum and medical visits. Ohh I need a very relaxing week-end!

Fortunately a little wonder this afternoon...look what arrived today...




The Leander Cradle!! So sweet isn'it! I can't wait to assemble it and to put it in his adorable room...When everything will be finished I will show you the result!

So girls, have a good week-end, I will relax a little bit with some good music for me and the little baby in my belly.

Greetz from Tiz

3 comments:

The lady said...

wow! that cradle is beautiful...The baby will have a great time snoozing in it!

Imelda said...

Jammer dat alles zo tegensloeg! Maar wat een prachtige wieg, ben eens benieuwd als ze staat!
Geniet van je weekend!

sueper said...

heel schattig wiegje - rust maar goed uit, zal je nodig hebben!