Sunday, September 27, 2009

my week-end

Hi my friends, here we are again.
Like I've promised you I show you some pics from the vintage fair.
It was fun and with the lovely Anna we did some shopping...


There was a little bit of everything, vintage from the 40' till the 80's and some young designers with reproduction and vintage inspired clothes.



My new hat! You can see a better picture on Anna's blog :-)




By the way, Anna's etsy shop is full of new items. Her new lovely creations are beautiful.
Look at these so sweet hairpins and these super fantastic little hats!



Ans this is what we found at the beach, yesterday..it was a lovely day, we had a ride with the bics...so relaxing and so amusing, all these colours...



The teddy bears were my favorites!
Have a good start of a new week,
Greetz from Tiz
nb. stay tuned, very soon: my first giveaway!

10 comments:

AlicePleasance said...

Ma che meraviglia gli aquiloni!!!
Sabato è stata una bella giornata...aspettiamo la prossima fiera ora! La foto col cappello la puoi prendere dal mio post, salvala direttamente dal blog e usala!
Grazie per aver postato le foto delle nuove cose :-)

paola said...

ecco, la foto con il cappello l'ho vista meglio sull'altro blog ed è veramente bello! ma mi piace moltissimo anche il vestito che indossavi quel giorno!davvero delizioso

Stéphanie said...

Oh ! I would like to be there !

Greetz from Tiz said...

AlicePleasance: prossima fiera!non vedo l'ora!
Paola: Si questa foto non è venuta molto bene, fortuna che c'è Anna che ha sempre la macchina fotografica sotto mano..io scatto con il cellulare e il rislutato si vede;-(
Il vestito che indossavo è cosi comodo, anche a me piace molto, è uno dei miei preferiti! Grazie,x
Stéphanie: maybe next time, we will keep you informed for the next fair!maybe near Milan, so it's easier for you.have fun!bisous!

Keith said...

Great photos. It looks like a good time. Have a fantastic week. Cheers!

Dotti said...

Hey, hey, you two make such a great combo! I wish I could join yourvintage fair strolls...

Witchcrafted Life said...

I so wish I could have been there with you sweet ladies, it looks like you had an amazing time and found some really wonderful, special pieces (those hats are so darling!).

Have fun with new ("old") treasures :)

Big hugs,
♥ Jessica

Louise said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous hats. Lucky ladies!

Wanda Lee said...

Fun!..,Please come join me and others today at our first: "Tuesday Tea for Two" on The Plumed Pen blog; just link through my picture and then to my Silken Purse latest blog posting to The Plumed Pen blog..,

Cheers, from Silken Purse

Ciarlott. said...

Un mercatino così è il mio sogno!