Tuesday, September 22, 2009

some new things

My mother is back from belgium, she went to my sister and the rest of the family.
She turned with some nice surprises...this one is from my sister...
A box for my new glasses! (that I will show you very soon)!

And these products from Santa Maria Novella! That I adore adore adore!!
The talkpowder and soap! The powder got an amazing smell of roses..I'm so happy with it!
(sorry for the bad picture)

This is not a present but I saw it HERE and it's just too cute!
A USB plug! Cool for on the desk, isn't it...

And this is an original and pleasant way to bring out the garbige...
found here.

8 comments:

Bi. said...

hei zusie,
ik vind het fijn dat ge blij zijt met de cadeautjes ;-)
Vanavond zal je Keithje zien, en hij moet u een enveloppe van mij geven!! hij mag dat niet vergeten!!
Ik vertrek zo naar Milaan...

hear ye!
xxx
B.

Louise said...

LOVE that chair. I want it too!

Greetz from Tiz said...

Oh Louise, I saw this chair in Antwerpen and like a stupid girl I've tought too much and you know..too late..in these cases you have to be impulsive!
I hope to found one day the same chair somewhere...
thanx for passing by, x

Bi, zusje...ja echt mooi!
een envoloppe? ik moet je ook vanalles vertellen..maar il stuur je een mailtje, is sneller hè...
voorzichtig in milaan, x x x

emma wallace said...

How adorable are those trash bags!? I love them.

jana said...

aaaaa, great! i've just posted today something about tech joy and this tulip usb hub is also one of my faves!

Jilliebeanie said...

I can't believe I'm in love with a USB plug...but I most certainly am!

Too cute!

María said...

I love the aesthetic of Santa Maria Novella products!

Witchcrafted Life said...

What delightful gifts - and online window shopping treats alike! I love your pretty polka dot bag and rather think that my kitty would be a fan of those adorable trash bags :D


Wishing you a serene and wonderful weekend, darling!
♥ Jessica