Friday, September 25, 2009

tomorrow... for one day back to the past!

I'm so happy that the week is over because tomorrow it will be a very beautiful day. I will go with the lovely Anna, the cupcake diary, to a vintage fair! I'm sure that we'll have great fun. I hope to make many pictures to show you...
www.fieravintage.it
Have a funny weekend too!
Greetz from tiz
x
In the meantime some Etsy ideas.

This is the most beautiful 40's purse I've ever seen.
Planetclairevintage's shop

Look the details of this handmade cameo brooch, very delicate.
kjoo's shop
Butterfly lampshade made by a traditional wool felt hat base.
MIXKO's shop

Hope you like it!
greetz x

5 comments:

tam said...

I am so jealous your day sounds like such fun, I have work to look forward to :( enjoy your day, look forward to seeing your pictures x

E.K. said...

Sounds like fun.

Rina said...

Loved the purse!! beautiful!!!

Galit - Lynn Stiklaro said...

I'm in love in the Butterfly lamp!!

paola said...

l aborsetta è meravigliosa!!!moltocarino il tuo blog, lo seguirò volentierissimo!